For Sale - New $3,950,000 - Horse Property
Silveira Working Horse & Livestock Ranch – Sanger, CA
Property is located on the north side of Ashlan Avenue and east of Academy Avenue at 14154 East Ashlan Avenue, Sanger, CA.
Best Working Horse Ranch in the San Joaquin Valley.
- Over 20,000 feet of five feet tall, 5 rail fence made of 2 3/8” galvanized pipe. All rails are welded and all posts are cemented in the ground. The entire ranch is enclosed by fence. There are well over 100 gates from 10 to 16’ wide so implements and livestock can be moved around the entire ranch very easily. There are also several lanes 10 to 16’ wide to assist in moving livestock.
- Horse Barn
8 stalls with 24’ breeze way, huge tack room including several saddle and bridle racks, cabinets, and refrigerator, and wash rack with hot water. 6 stalls are 20’x48’ with 24’ covered. 1 stall is 22’x48’ with 24’ covered, and sliding door to lock horse in covered section. Used for foaling. 1 stall is 20’x24’ covered with sliding door opening into a 24’x40’ area, used for foaling or stallion stalls. 2 of the stalls are fully covered with automatic timer for lights. 5 of the stalls have gates opening into green grass pastures. The outside 24’ of stalls are 5’ high, 5 rail fence of 2 3/8” galvanized pipe, schedule 40. All rails are welded and all posts are cemented. The front 24’ feet of stalls are 2” square pipe, schedule 40 with bottom 4’ solid and 2’ above with 2”x4” wire panel. All stalls but one have 8’x12’ concrete pads, 6” tall with rubber mats attached, below feeders to keep feed from sandy stalls. The breeze way side of stalls has 6’ kiln dried, tongue and groove wood 4’ tall with 1’ of 2’x4’ wire panel above it. Entire barn has 12’ clearance which allows for plenty of air flow. Main frame of barn is 3” square pipe, schedule 40. Entire barn under roof is 78’ wide x 114’ long plus additional 40’ x 24’ on 2 fully covered stalls.
- Horse/Livestock Show Barn
4 stalls that are 16’ x 24’, 3 rail of 2” square pipe, schedule 40 with 2” x 4” wire panel, 6’ tall. Everything welded and cemented with footing. Large covered wash rack and tack room. Also has 20’ x 45’ stall to park horse trailer. Breeze way is 21’. Total area under roof is 51’ x 114’.
- Roping and Riding Arena
385’ long x 165’ wide with 10 ‘return lane. Natural sandy loam soil. All rocks removed by professional rock remover. Has a lazered slope all one direction side to side for water run-off. Watered with water reel with its own 9,300 gal storage tank and well. Cannon will cover whole arena. Steer run up will hold approx. 20 steers. Run up and roping chute made with 2 3/8” schedule 40 galvanized pipe with cat walk along whole run up. Everything covered by 44’ x 82’ roof supported by 4” pipe cemented in ground. Plenty of lighting and tie rails. Stripping chute is raised to easily take off ropes.
- Round Pens
- 145 foot diameter round pen conveniently located south of the large arena; Made with 2 3/8” pipe posts and top rail with four 1” rails which 3” red cedar posts from Texas are hand wired to. Has sandy soil ideal for working horses and cattle. Has 3 large gates which either open into holding pens or pastures. Also has 3 large sprinklers attached to the same high pressure water system as arena water reel.
- 50 foot diameter breaking round pen at north end of livestock show barn. 6’ tall with 2 3/8” pipe post that are cemented and top rail with bottom rail. Sides are milled 2” red cedar boards. Has nice sand inside.
- Has approx. 55 acres of irrigated pastures made up of Bermuda grass and clover. Have approximately 15 separate pastures from ½ acre to 15 acres.
- Approx. 6 shade structures in pastures. Each made with galvanized posts, z-pearling, and red corrugated metal red roofing to match horse barns.
- Hay Barn
Original wood pole barn with built in shop/tool storage area. The hay barn is approx. 2,100 square feet with a capacity of approx. 60 tons hay.
- Owner Home
Approx. 2,740 square feet. The single story residence includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, family room, kitchen, dining room, large pantry room, and utility/laundry room. The home has been renovated and added on to over the years with a western/cowboy theme in mind. The backyard opens up to a large pool and deck, including a pool house, outdoor kitchen, and beautiful landscaping.
- Guest House
Approx. 780 square feet with bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, and living room. There is an adjacent+/-600 square feet carport area.
Approx. 924 square feet, with large office room, kitchen, bathroom, and storage room . Has open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, Spanish tile floors, and large windows. The large expansive covered porch totaling over 450 square feet provides a great vantage point to oversee horse operations.
- Manager Home/Rental
A great security feature is the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom mobile home at the entrance gate to the property. Has gorgeous front yard and porches. Also has matching carport and shop to horse barns.
- Seasonal Ponds
Unique to this area is the abundant surface water. Three of the adjacent properties have their own private lakes. The high-end Quail Lake Community is three miles to the west, closer yet is the Wild Water Adventure Park and Wolfe Lakes Park. Two miles to the east is a private water ski park. This property has 2 seasonal ponds that feed from canal irrigation water.
- Water Supply
The pastures and the ponds are supplied by one of the best water districts in the San Joaquin Valley, Fresno Irrigation District. The property has 3 gates off the Enterprise canal, which forms the property’s northern boundary. One of the gates has a lift pump which pumps substantial amount water. The property has 3 domestic wells with a fourth one having the well casing only needing a pump.
- Current Use
Ideal for training and working horses or hold your own competitive horse events:
- Cutting and Penning
- Barrel Racing
- Trick Riding
- Hunter Jumping
- Show Jumping
- Raising purebreds, bucking bulls, show cattle, and 4-H projects.
- Horse Therapy Center
- Horse boarding
- Riding lessons
- Perfect place to establish Veterinarian practice.
- Entertainment Ranch: Be creative and create a dude ranch, destination ranch or wedding venue.
- Cattle Revenue: Current owners grazed up to 70 cow calf pairs or up to 140 stockers.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!