Property ID : Richardson
Pending $1,800,000 - Agricultural Facilities, Cherry, Horse Property, Other, Permanent Planting, Residential
Fancher Creek Equestrian Estate
1438 N. Del Rey Avenue – Sanger, CA.
+/-31.92 Assessed Acres.
Fresno County APN: 309-090-28
+/-17 acres of mature Tioga (75%) and Knockout (25%) cherries that were planted in 2010 and grafted in 2011. The trees have a strong production history that is available upon request.
Seller to continue farming cherry crop for 2021 crop year.
2021 Cherry crop NOT included in purchase.
Three (3) sources of water are available: three (3) wells, water direct from Fancher Creek, and water from Fresno Irrigation District. Drip lines have been installed on the property. A new infrastructure would be required to access the FID water that runs under the back of the property.
Property has Grade 1 – Excellent Soil and Grade 2 – Good Soil.
- Greenfield sandy loam, 0 to 3 percent slopes.
- Delhi loamy sand, 0 to 3 percent slopes, MLRA 17
- Atwater sandy loam, 0 to 3 percent slopes.
- Main House: +/-2,550 sq. ft. Built in the 1970’s and was completely remodeled around 2002. The home has two (2) master suites, two (2) living rooms, a large kitchen, dining room, office, and sunroom. There is also a swimming pool.
- Shop: Connected to the main house by a carport. The shop includes a +/-800 square foot studio apartment with bathroom. Great opportunity for extra income if rented out!
- Additional House: Two (2) bedroom – two (2) bathroom home with a kitchen/dining area, living room, and garage – built around 2007.
- Small building behind the shop that has two (2) offices, one (1) studio apartment, storage space, and two (2) 3/4 bathrooms.
- Equestrian Facility
The equestrian facility was built in 2006.
- Barns: There are two (2) barns – each with ten 10 stalls and a tack room. The stall fronts/doors on the upper barn have been removed. The flooring of the stalls in the lower barn needs to be replaced.
- Paddocks: There are four (4) grass paddocks with irrigation.
- Riding Arenas: There is a large arena with excellent footing. There is also a normal-sized arena previously used as a grass arena. The arenas have irrigation sprinklers that have been capped off above ground while not in use.
- Mare Pasture: There is a one (1) acre pasture with a large, double-mare stable next to the second home.
- Feed Shed: 10ft. x 12ft. building previously used for feed.
- Equipment Shed: There is a small equipment shed next to the feed shed.
Incredible opportunity to purchase +/-31.92 acres along Fancher Creek in Sanger, CA. The property has a +/-17 acre income-producing cherry orchard and an excellent equestrian facility on it. There is also a large, beautiful home, a giant shop, several studio apartments, and a guest house. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a property with not just one (1), but three (3) sources of water!
Buyer to reimburse Seller for 2021 cultural costs.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!