Property ID : Grattan Park LLC
Pending $2,925,000 - Nuts, Open & Row Crops, Permanent Planting
+/-80.37 Acres – Almonds & Open Ground – Reedley, CA - Fresno County
+/-80.37 Acres – Almonds & Open Ground – Reedley, CA
Property is located at the northeast corner of the South Avenue and Crawford Avenue intersection in Reedley, CA.
+/-80.37 Assessed Acres
+/-70 acres of Independence Almonds on Nemaguard Rootstock.
- +/-53 acres are 5th leaf and planted at 21′ x 16′ spacing.
- +/-17 acres are 4th leaf and planted at 22′ x 14′ spacing.
+/-9 acres of open ground that was formerly planted to Grapefruit.
Property is located in Alta Irrigation District (100% entitlement area) and has six (6) wells (three (3) primary and three (3) back-up). All wells and Alta Irrigation District are tied into on-site reservoir. There are two (2) district turnouts on the property.
Fresno County APN: 373-080-51
- +/-66.5% Greenfield sandy loam, moderately deep, 0 to 3 percent slopes.
- +/-16.2% San Joaquin loam, 0 to 3 percent slopes.
- +/-7.1% Ramona sandy loam, hard substratum.
- +/-4.9% Hanford sandy loam.
- +/-4.1% Atwater sandy loam, 0 to 3 percent slopes.
- +/-1.2% San Joaquin sandy loam, 0 to 3 percent slopes, MLRA 17.
- Groundwater Disclosure
Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA website at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/ .
Great opportunity to invest in +/-80.37 acres of Independence almonds and open ground in Alta Irrigation District. The property features six (6) wells and a reservoir that the wells and Alta Irrigation District are tied into. Growing crops are negotiable.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!