Property ID : Harjoth S Malli, Reva Malli
For Sale - New $3,113,390 (+/-$39,500 per acre) - Citrus, Open & Row Crops, Permanent Planting
+/-78.82 Acres – Citrus & Open Land – Visalia, CA
Property is located on Road 140, just north of Avenue 352, in Visalia, CA.
+/-78.82 Assessed Acres
+/-25 Acres of Open Land:
- Block 1: +/-10 Acres Fallowed.
- Block 2: +/-10 Acres Fallowed.
- Block 3: +/-5 Acres Fallowed.
+/-50 Acres of Citrus planted at 18′ x 15′ spacing:
- Block 4: +/-10 Acres grafted 50% Lisbons and 50% Tangos on Carrizzo Rootstock.
- Block 5: +/-5 Acres of Tangos planted in 2018 on Carrizzo Rootstock..
- Block 6: +/-10 Acres of Cara Caras planted in 2017 on Carrizzo Rootstock.
- Block 7: +/-5 Acres of grafted Lisbons in 2020 on Volk Rootstock..
- Block 8: +/-20 Acres of Lisbons planted in 2017 on Carrizzo Rootstock.
- Frost Protection
Property has five (5) wind machines for frost protection.
Property is not located within any irrigation districts, but is part of East Kaweah GSA and located +/-5 miles from Ivanhoe Irrigation District. There is one (1) new well that was drilled in 2016 by CJ Hammer. Trees are irrigated via dual-line drip irrigation with an additional fan jet line for added frost protection.
Tulare County APNs: 051-050-019-000 and 051-050-022-000
+/-71.5% Exeter loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
+/-28.5% Grade 2 – Good – Crosscreek-Kai association, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
- Groundwater Disclosure
Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA website at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/ .
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!