Property ID : Pro Development LLC
For Sale - New $2,199,000 - Citrus, Permanent Planting
+/-58.73 Acres – Citrus – Orange Cove, CA
Property is located on the south side of E. Lincoln Avenue – west of S. Anchor Avenue – in Orange Cove, CA.
+/-58.73 Assessed Acres
- Property is planted to producing citrus. Production records are available upon request.
- Block 1: +/-8.5 acres Washington Navels on Trifoliate rootstock (planted 1980).
- Block 2: +/-8.5 acres Washington Navels on Trifoliate rootstock (planted 1980).
- Block 3: +/-10 acres Olinda Valencias (planted 1985).
- Block 4: +/-10 acres, north 5 rows Powell Navels, south 31 rows Old Bud Navels (planted 2002).
- Block 5: +/-10 acres, north 29 rows Chislett Navels (planted 2003, C35 rootstock), south 3 rows Powell Naves, some More Blood interplants.
- Block 6: +/-10 acres Autumn Gold and Powell Navels (planted 2003), some Fukumoto interplants (planted 2017).
Property is located within, and receives water from, Orange Cove Irrigation District. There are three (3) wells (two (2) – 5 HP, and one (1) – 3 HP) on the property.
- Frost Protection
- There are six (6) wind machines for frost production (four (4) propane-powered and two (2) diesel-powered).
+/-54.2% – Grade 1 – Excellent soils. Hanford sandy loam.
+/-33.5% San Joaquin sandy loam, 0 to 3 percent slopes, MLRA 17.
+/-10.2% Ramona loam.
+/-1.3% Madera loam.
+/-0.6% Greenfield sandy loam, 0 to 3 percent slopes.
+/-0.2% Alamo clay.
Fresno County APNs: 375-020-46s and 375-020-48s
- Groundwater Disclosure
The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA web site at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/ .
Amazing opportunity to invest in a +/-58.73 acre – professionally managed – citrus ranch in Orange Cove Irrigation District. There are three (3) wells and six (6) wind machines on the property. Production records are available upon request and growing crops are negotiable.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!