Property ID : CVAP Ranch 1 LLC
For Sale - New $10,750,000 - Nuts, Open & Row Crops, Permanent Planting
+/-570.32 Acres – Almonds, Pistachios & Open Land – Firebaugh, CA
Property is located +/-20 miles southwest of Firebaugh, CA. Interstate 5 runs along the west side of the property and W. California Avenue intersects the property.
From Firebaugh, CA, go west on Nees Avenue for 11 miles, turn south on Russell Avenue for +/-5 miles, turn west on California Avenue.
+/-570.32 Assessed Acres
+/- 370 Acres of Almonds and +/- 92 Acres of Pistachios.
- Field 101: +/-92 acres of Golden Hills pistachios planted in 2021 at 19 x 15 spacing.
- Field 102: +/-184 acres of 50% Butte – 25% Padre – 25% Wood Colony almonds planted in 2004 at 21 x 15 spacing.
- Field 103: +/-185 acres of 50% Butte – 50% Padre almonds planted in 2021 at 22 x 14 spacing.
- Field 104: +/-104 acres of open ground.
Property is located in and receives deliveries from San Luis Water District. There is a dual line drip irrigation system installed for all of the trees.
- Field 101: Flowery lift pump and 50HP U.S. electric motor, four (4) Arkal sand media filters, 6000-gallon polyethylene tank, and two (2) 2000-gallon tanks.
- Field 102: Worthington lift pump and 10oHP GE motor, eight (8) Arkal sand media filters, and a 6000-gallon polyethylene tank.
- Field 103: Eight (8) Arkal sand media filters.
- Field 104: Eight (8) Arkal sand media filters, 6000-gallon polyethylene tank.
There is one (1) dwelling with three (3) carports, a shop building and two (2) small storage sheds. There is a water treatment system, septic system, and chain-link fence around the shop yard.
Fresno County APNs: 017-031-40, 017-031-42s, 017-031-44s and 017-052-02s.
Property is enrolled in the Williamson Act and located in an Opportunity Zone.
+/-67.4% – Grade 1 – Excellent – Panoche loam, 2 to 5 percent slopes.
+/-28.8% – Ciervo clay, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
+/-3.9% Panoche clay loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
- Groundwater Disclosure
- The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA web site at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/
A unique opportunity to invest in +/-570.32 acres of producing almonds, young pistachios and open land in Fresno County, CA. This property gives you the chance to diversify your farming portfolio and own a ranch that has numerous sand media filters, lift pumps, and receives water from San Luis Water District. Property is enrolled in the Williamson Act and located in an Opportunity Zone.
2022 Almond crop is not included in purchase price, but can be purchased separately.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!