Property ID : Pace/Hall/Pascuzzi
For Sale - New $15,176,000 - Nuts, Permanent Planting
The property is located in Alpaugh, Tulare County, CA at the NE corner of Avenue 54 and Road 16.
+/-542 assessed acres of level irrigated farmland currently planted to pistachios.
The property is zone AE 40 exclusive agriculture and is enrolled in the Williamson Act.
Tulare County APNs:
- 331-310-001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 011, and 012.
- 331-320-003, 004, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010,
- 331-340-001, 002, 003, 004, 013, and 014.
In 2018, the west +/-240 acres was planted to budded Golden Hills variety on UCB1 rootstock and the east portion was planted to Golden Hills variety on Pioneer Gold rootstock. The trees on the east portion of the ranch have been pruned in a central leader pruning format. The first harvest is expected in the fall of 2023.
Irrigation water is provided by the Alpaugh Irrigation District and delivered through the filtration system and double drip-lines via a 250 HP diesel lift pumping plant.
- +/-86.9% – Houser silty clay, drained, 0 to 1 percent slopes
- +/-13.1% – Westcamp silt loam, partially drained, 0 to 2 percent slopes
- Agent Remarks
Sale is subject to seller’s successful negotiations with the lender to secure partial releases and prepayment penalty language.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!