Property ID : Martella
For Sale $3,500,000 - Citrus, Permanent Planting, Residential
+/-54.4 Acre Citrus Orchard Estate
+/-54.4 Assessed Acres
16281 Avenue 240 – Tulare, CA 93274
Property is located eight (8) miles east of downtown Tulare, CA and eight (8) miles west of downtown Lindsay, CA.
+/-6,200 Sq. ft. Home with 4 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. There is a 2-car garage, 23 kW solar generator system, pool, and spa.
+/-800 Sq. ft. Mother-in-Law suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
+/-10,000 Sq. ft. Metal Shop Building.
Two (2) stall horse barn with 12ft. x 12ft. tack room.
+/-40 Farmable Acres.12,300 Tango Mandarin trees on Carrizo Rootstock. Planted in 2019 at 18ft. x 8ft spacing.
- One (1) 300 ft. / 8 in. domestic well with 5HP sub pump.
- +/-5 Acre gravity flow pond basin with headgate.
- One (1) 680 ft. / 12 in. well (2017) set at 450 ft.
- Standing water level 125 ft.
- +/-50 HP turbine pump at 500-600 gallons per minute.
- Filter Station
- Drip-line and Fan Jet Line
- Three (3) wind machines for frost protection.
- Pump station with two (2) brand new 1,000 gallon fertilizer tanks.
- One (1) 1,000 gallon acid tank and pump.
- One (1) 10,000 gallon diesel fuel tank.
- Asphalt grindings on access roads.
- Property is gated.
Property has Excellent – Grade 1 soil.
100% Nord fine sandy loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
Tulare County APN: 195-060-038-00
Property is in the Williamson Act.
Incredible opportunity to purchase a gorgeous +/-6,200 sq. ft. home on +/-54.4 acres in Tulare, CA. This amazing property includes +/-40 farmable acres with Tango Mandarins planted on it, a guest house, horse barn, +/-10,000 sq. ft. shop, wells, and irrigation systems. The entire property is gated and there are asphalt grindings on all access roads. This is a must-see property!
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!