Property ID : STEVEN & ELIZABETH WALKER REV - Blake
For Sale - Price Reduced $9,100,000 - Nuts, Open & Row Crops, Permanent Planting
+/-455.74 Acres – Almonds, Walnuts & Row Crops – Hanford, CA - Kings County
+/-455.74 Acres – Almonds, Walnuts & Row Crops – Hanford, CA
Property is located southwest of Hanford, CA, spanning between 12th Avenue and 15th Avenue, south of Houston Avenue.
+/-455.74 Assessed Acres
Property is planted to almonds, walnuts and row crops.
- +/-88 acres of Chandler Walnuts, planted in 2013.
- +/-67 acres of Serr Walnuts, planted in 1999.
- +/-50 acres of Chandler Walnuts, planted in 1999.
- +/-50 acres of Chandler and Tulare Walnuts, planted in 1999.
- +/-40 acres of Chandler Walnuts, planted in 1992.
- +/-32 acres of Chandler Walnuts, planted in 2006.
- +/-21 acres of Tulare Walnuts, planted in 2003.
- +/-18 acres of Chandler Walnuts, planted in 2012.
- +/-17 acres of Chandler Walnuts, planted in 2007.
- +/-60 acres Non Pareil/Monterey Almonds, planted in 2019.
- +/-7 acres Independent Almonds, planted in 2018.
+/-52 acres Row Crop Open Land
The property is located in Kings County Water District and part of Mid-Kings River GSA. It receives surface water deliveries from Peoples Ditch Company and/or Last Chance Water Ditch Company.
There are a total of five (5) Ag Wells on the property.
- Well 1 – Turbine Ag Well 640Ft, with 250 HP pump
- Well 2 – Turbine Ag Well 900Ft, with 300 HP pump
- Well 3 – Turbine Ag Well 740Ft, 125 HP pump
- Well 4 – Turbine Ag Well 450Ft, with 75 HP pump
- Well 5 – Turbine Ag Well 830Ft, with 150 HP pump
There are seven (7) smaller submersible wells throughout the property.
The property also features two (2) canal booster pumps.
Ranches are equipped with sand media and irrigated via micro-sprinklers and/or flood.
A majority of the property features Grade 1 – Excellent Soil.
See ‘Soil Map’ for additional details.
Kings County APN’s:
018-222-012, 018-222-058, 018-222-070, 018-222-080, 018-222-081, 018-250-013, 018-250-039, 018-210-091, 018-210-092, 018-210-093, 018-210-094 and 017-310-030.
Property is zoned AG-20.
- Groundwater Disclosure
The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA website at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/.
Explore the opportunity to acquire this very well-maintained ranch located just outside of Hanford and Armona. All parcels receive a second water source. There are multiple wells throughout the ranch. This opportunity offers significant tax benefits (consult your tax professional for verification).
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!