Property ID : Swall
Pending $1,589,000 PRICE REDUCED - Nuts, Permanent Planting, Residential
PRICE REDUCED!! +/-34.22 Ac. Chandler Walnuts and Custom Home
+/-34.22 Assessed Acres
22608 Road 180, Lindsay
East side of Road 180, south of Hwy 137.
Chandler Walnuts, planted in 2009
25HP electric irrigation well
5HP domestic submersible well
Lindmore Irrigation District
Excellent – Grade 1 soils
197-080-013 and 014 – Tulare County
This beautiful custom home with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms 2,884 sq ft built in 2008 is surround by producing chandler walnuts, it sits in the middle of the lot to provide a little peace and quiet. This dream home is also perfect for entertaining with a circle drive as you enter, open floor plan, large patio and a huge back yard that is fenced. The home was built with LOGIX insulated concrete form frame with lap siding, this provides extra thick walls which adds better insulation and helps keeps the home cool. The home has an extra deep 4 car garage with plenty of space for your Truck and/or SUVs. Plus you have an office, a large panty, mud room and a game room that is located upstairs. Please see the attached list for all the extras that this home has to offer.
- Conduit runs from the panel to the circle driveway to run lights on both sides of the drive
- Both power conduit and water main run to back yard by playhouse for potential pool equipment
- Sprinkler section is sectioned off for a potential pool
- Main water line for the sprinklers runs around perimeter of yard with water faucets with high volume
- Sprinkler water supply is on its own valve out of pressure tank
- New domestic well in 2016
- Every sprinkler station has extra set of wires to run additional valves
- Sprinkler system is split from the garage to the domestic well if you wanted to make the back yard smaller
- Light switch and outlets for Christmas lights on the outside of the house. Patio is finished underneath with can lighting and motion lights all around the house.
- 2 Rennai tankless hot water heaters on either side of the house with easy access. Large utility room on the north side of the house and an access door for the other in the bonus room above the garage. Hot and cold water are plumbed to back patio.
- House has three HVAC units. One covers the 3 bedrooms, laundry room and north bathrooms and it was replaced in 2018. The second unit covers living room, kitchen, office and south bathroom. The bonus room is on its own HVAC unit. The 2 HVAC in the main house are run off Sensi WiFi thermostat.
- House has an alarm system with wireless connection.
- Garage is over 1200 sq. ft. With 2 16×8 doors
- The house including the garage is built with logic insulated concrete forms. The walls are 6 inches of concrete sandwiched between 2 inch styrofoam on either side for excellent insulation.
- The bedroom on the north east end of the house has an access door in the floor of the closet to go under the house. There is also a power outlet in the closet that works off a switch located next to the light switch
- The laundry room has a pull out ironing board built in a cabinet as well as a laundry basket.
- Master bedroom has a double sided remote control gas fireplace.
- Kitchen has a cabinet with an EZ lift shelf for the Kitchen Aide as well as a cutting board built in. There are also double Electrolux ovens with a heating tray. Large built in Frigidaire refrigerator.
- The office has separate entry access
- Hunter Douglas summerwind shutters throughout the home.
- Reverse osmosis for sink and fridge, Culligan water softener for house.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!