Property ID : Green Paradise Estates, Inc.
Pending $9,201,060 (+/-$33,000 per acre) - Nuts, Permanent Planting
+/-278.82 Acres – Almonds – Earlimart, CA
Property is located on the south side of Avenue 72, between Road 136 and Road 144 in Earlimart, CA.
+/-278.82 Assessed Acres; +/-255 Planted Acres
Property is fully planted to almonds; growing crops negotiable.
+/-127.5 acres planted in 2015 to Nonpareil almonds.
+/- 127.5 acres planted in 2015 to Supareil almonds.
Production will be made available to qualified buyers.
Property has two (2) sources of water.
- Pixley Irrigation District | Pixley Irrigation District GSA
- Two (2) wells.
- One (1) of the wells was drilled in 2019.
- A new pump was installed in 2020.
- Single-line Micro-sprinkler
- Strategic Reservoir
Tulare County APN: 318-130-005-000
Property has primarily Grade 1 – Excellent soils.
+/-43.5% Grade 1 – Excellent – Akers-Akers, saline-Sodic, complex, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
+/-42.9% Grade 1 – Excellent – Hanford sandy loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
+/-5.1% – Grade 2 – Good – Tujunga loamy sand, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
- Groundwater Disclosure
- The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA website at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/ .
Developed in coordination with Mariani Nut Company, this almond orchard has prime economic life ahead with two (2) sources of water. Both wells offer 1,000+ gpm for irrigation of the trees and the property receives water deliveries from Pixley Irrigation District. The property boasts a gated sand media filtration system with nutrient treatment tie-in. Deer Creek runs through the property with added benefit in flood release years. There are two paths over Deer Creek offering efficiency and ease with farm & harvest equipment. Growing crops are negotiable.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!