Property ID : Red Lake 1
For Sale $12,736,000 (+/-$4,975 per acre) - Grazing Land, Open & Row Crops
+/-2,560 Acres Open Land – Arizona
Direct access on N Stockton Hill Road, 30 miles north of Kingman, AZ. Located in the Red Lake area of the Hualapai Valley. Northwest Arizona, Mohave County. 30 miles north of Kingman, AZ. 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, Nevada. 3 hours north of Phoenix, AZ.
+/-2,560 Assessed Acres
Four (4) sections of open land. All sections have direct road access. Organic certification is available.
- Five (5) existing operational wells. Two (2) wells with pump sets that need engines.
- Abundant groundwater supply through the Hualapai Valley Groundwater Basin containing 10’s of millions of acre-feet of water.
- Depth to water is between 250 and 500 feet.
- Demonstrated flows up to 3,500 GPM.
- Property not within an Active Management Area (AMA) and not subject to the AMA regulations.
- Groundwater Sustainability
Annual precipitation with Hualapai Valley basin averages 12 inches. Hualapai Valley basin comprises an area of about 2,000 kilometers. Estimated depth to bedrock within the Hualapai subbasin is 4,300 meters. Favorable soil conditions. drainage, and percolation rates. Closed watershed ensures maximum capture run-off.
Deep fertile sandy loamy soil. Natural, undisturbed, virgin soils are immediately eligible for Organic certification. Soil sampling and testing available on request.
- Area Ownership
Predominance of very small, subdivided private land parcels (2.5 acres). Majority of land owned by BLM and Arizona State Land Trust.
Location and elevation keep summer high temps away from extreme heat – rarely exceeds 107 degrees. Typically more chill hours than Fresno, Tulare or Kern counties in California.
- Land Use
Property is currently open and undeveloped. Agriculture and associated uses are allowed under the current general plan and zoning designations. The Hualapai Valley area has pistachios, almonds, walnuts, alfalfa, wheat, barley, carrots, onions, peppers, squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, spinach, and a wide variety of other vegetables and crops.
- Mojave County Benefits
- Agricultural friendly state, county, and local laws.
- Direct access to regional and national transportation corridors and systems (I-40, railway, airport).
- Next-day freight delivery access to over 350 million people.
- ADOT investing over $115 million in highway improvements over the next 5 years.
- Optimal weather conditions and climate zone for a wide variety of crop types.
- Access to an extraordinary amount of high-quality groundwater.
- Property sits above the Hualapai Valley basin containing 10’s of millions of acre-feet of water.
- High volume producing water wells on-site (up to 3,500 GPM)
- Favorable groundwater rights allowing for unlimited withdrawal for agricultural use under the Arizona Groundwater Code.
- Wide range of excellent soil types, from well-drained sandy loam to rich loam.
- Low property taxes.
- Low energy costs.
- Favorable labor costs and cost of living, access to workforce.
- Quickly growing and expanding agribusiness operations in County.
- Two (2) well-known, established large-scale tree nut companies developing 5,000+ acres of land intended for orchards (almonds, walnuts, and pistachios) in the area.
- Additional Information
Marc Schuil Arizona License: SE586685000
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!