Property ID : Rhodes - Kingman Ranch
For Sale - Price Reduced $3,795,000 - Nuts, Permanent Planting
+/-233.72 Acres – Almonds – Kingman, Arizona - AZ
+/-233.72 Acres – Almonds – Kingman, Arizona
The property is located at 4536 W. Dora Drive, Golden Valley, Arizona, conveniently located just minutes from the heart of Kingman, in a prime area for development and expansion.
+/-233.72 Assessed Acres
+/-160 acres of the property are planted to the Independence variety of Almonds, +/-25,000 trees. The trees were planted in 2018. Spacing is 14′ x 20′.
The Independence variety is a distinct, self-fertile, inter-specific almond tree variety that produces soft-shelled nuts with very high yields.
Independence almond variety features the following highly desirable characteristics:
- The trees are self-fertile and produce their own almonds, without the need for pollinators.
- The tree has vigor and grows upright at a quick and healthy rate.
- Produces soft-shelled nuts that are well sealed.
- Nuts taste good and are of high quality
- A low percentage of doubles (typically less than 10%)
- The harvesting period is 7-10 days earlier than ’Nonpariel’ Almond
- Harvest can be done in one, single pass.
- Blooming in the same season with ‘Nonpareil’. Independence and ‘Nonpareil’ pollen’s are compatible, able to pollinate each other.
- The tree can be planted in full sun and free-draining clay, loam, and sandy soils.
- Maturity Date: August 28 to September 13
- Chilling Hours: 400h – below 45 °F (7 °C)
Another +/- 40 acres of the property is prepared for redevelopment with the irrigation system in place for the planting of new trees. An additional +/-15 acres of the property could also be used for plantings. The balance of the acreage, +/-18 acres, are used for shops, yards and homes.
Water is one of the key features of this property. The Unlimited and Irrevocable Water Rights attached to this property offer amazing potential for growth and reliable production for years to come.
The property has one (1) Well – 18-inch diameter, Steel Casing, and features the following:
- 1,591 foot bore depth
- Non-pumping groundwater depth level is approximately 751 feet
- Approximately +/-2,020 gallons per minute
- Well Pump – Detroit Series 60 Reliabilt Power Unit, 550 HP
- Excellent Water Quality – Water test to be provided after NDA is executed
All trees are irrigated via a double line drip system.
See ‘Soil Map’.
- Sandy Loam
- Excellent water retention and drainage
- Balanced PH levels
- Soil reports are to be provided after NDA is executed.
Mohave County APNs: 306-63-008, 306-63-014, 306-63-015, 306-63-016, 306-63-017, 306-63-018, 306-63-009, 306-63-010, 306-63-011, 306-63-012 and 306-63-013
The offering has distribution facilities that include:
- Cooling Facility
- Packaging Facility
This offering features two (2) on-site estate homes. They are both filled with high-end upgrades and amenities.
Home 1 – Custom Executive Home: +/-4,106 sq. ft. with five (5) bedrooms and three (3) bathrooms. The executive two-story residence boasts many upgrades throughout the home including fresh paint and carpet. The home features a formal family room and dining room from the grand foyer with beautiful views of the surrounding almond trees. It’s perfect for entertaining guests, the gourmet kitchen overlooks a large family room with a fireplace, built-in entertainment center, and wet bar. The home features two primary suites, one downstairs and the other upstairs. This unique desert oasis has it all and more!
Home 2 – Custom Home: +/-2,870 sq. ft. with three (3) bedrooms and three bathrooms. An exceptional home with elegant style, an open floor plan, high ceilings, and a unique feel are highlights of this residence. The property interiors expand out to the outdoor living space with an extended patio and endless views of mountains and almond trees. It’s truly a unique lush desert sanctuary!
This Arizona Almond Farm is an incredible opportunity to access Unlimited and Irrevocable Water Rights that offer amazing potential for growth and reliable production for years to come. The property is conveniently located just minutes from the heart of Kingman, in a prime area for development and expansion. With just over 25,000 matured Independence Trees and one of Kingman’s most dependable water sources in the area, this property is beyond a valuable investment. Additionally, the two estate homes on property are truly desert sanctuaries! Call today to explore more about the fantastic opportunity!
Marc Schuil Arizona License #SE586685000
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!