Property ID : Cacciatore
For Sale - New $15,000,000 - Vines, Winery
+/-231.47 Acre Estate Vineyard and Winery – Tulare County - Tulare County
+/-231.47 Acre Estate Vineyard and Winery – Tulare County
Property is located at 1875 S. Elm Street, Pixley, CA. The vineyard and winery are located just east of Highway 99 and south of Pixley, CA.
+/- 231.47 Assessed Acres
+/-222.83 Acres of Vines:
- +/-172.64 Acres of Cabernet Sauvignon
- +/-19.83 Acres of Chardonnay
- +/-19.5 Acres of Pinot Grigio
- +/-9.5 Acres of Pinot Noir
- +/- 0.76 Acres of Tannat
- +/-0.60 Acres of Petit Verdot
+/- 1.2 Acres of Olives.
The master planned winery is a seismically constructed building featuring two structural components. Section one being the perimeter and walls and section two being the roof (33′ feet tall) and a structurally sound floor that can support the weight of tanks at full capacity.
Winery Production Facility:
+/-24,000 sq. ft. (closed building) | 117w x 170d x 33h
- Level 1 – Main Winery Floor – Storage tanks, bottling line, laboratory, offices, kitchen, washrooms and employee lockers.
- Level 2 – Administrative offices
- Level 3 – Bottling material inventory and archives
Exterior Receiving and Crush Pad: +/-12,000 sq. ft. | 117w x 100d
Exterior Services Pad: +/-3,400 sq. ft. | 20w x 17d
Repair Shop: +/-225 sq. ft. | 15w x 15d x 10h
- Interior and Exterior Service Tunnel
- One (1) pumping station to waste water ponds
- Eight (8) ponds for waste water
- One (1) large storm water pond
- Tank wash stations
- Fire sprinkler system
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Fenced perimeter
- Theoretical Capacity
- Wine Production Capacity: 1,000,000 gallons
- Grape Crush Capacity: 6,300 Tons
- Tons per Load: 25
- Loads per Day: 6
- Crush Days: 42
- Winery Tank Storage Capacity: 1,071,732 gallons
- Bottling Capacity: 2,300 bottles per hour or 190 cases per hour (12 x 750mL bottles)
- Indoor Case Storage: +/-5,000 cases (12 x 750mL bottles)
- Winery Assets & Equipment
The winery features specialized assets and equipment imported from some of Europe’s most prestigious wine regions. All tanks are stainless steel with three (3) refrigerated jackets and feature an outer decorate skin. An Italian imported bottling machine fills, corks and caps bottles with precision.
A detailed asset and equipment list is available upon request.
The property is located in the Pixley Water District and part of the Pixley Irrigation District GSA. There are two (2) wells with 100 HP pumps on each well. Vines are irrigated via a drip system. The winery receives and uses water from the City of Pixley.
Tulare County APNs: 314-250-018-000, 314-250-019-000, 314-260-005-000, 314-090-022-000 and 314-090-021-000.
Property has +/- 100% Grade 1 Excellent Soil:
- +/-69.2% Hanford Sandy Loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
- +/-30.8% Akers-Akers, Saline-Sodic, Complex, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
- Groundwater Disclosure
Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP)by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA website at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/.
Award Winning Wines | Master Planned Winery | Meticulously Farmed Vines
Gorgeous estate grown vines and the best of Italian wine making technology are presented in this meticulously designed offering. The winery has been uniquely planned to craft both artisanal small-batch varietals and handle large-scale wine making for the over 200-acres of estate grapes surrounding the winery. Grape varieties include: Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Pinot Noir, Tannat, Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay. The naturally and delicately curated wines have repeatedly won awards at the San Francisco International Wine Competition. An on-site a specialty label maker produces personalized labels, providing customers with an exclusive wine presentation experience. Additionally, the property features approximately one acre of olives, annually pressed (off-site) for production of artisanal-style, estate extra virgin olive oil. This estate vineyard and winery is an excellent opportunity for a buyer that would bring synergy to the business. The opportunities to make this turnkey estate vineyard and winery your own are endless. Call today for a deeper exploration of this exceptional offering.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!