Property ID : Pifferini
For Sale - Price Reduced $6,797,140 - Nuts, Open & Row Crops, Permanent Planting
+/-221.79 Acres – Almonds & Open Ground – San Joaquin, CA - Fresno County
+/-221.79 Acres – Almonds & Open Ground – San Joaquin, CA
Property is made up of multiple parcels in San Joaquin, CA.
+/-221.79 Assessed Acres
+/-139.43 Acres of Almonds:
- +/-99.61 acres of 33% Nonpareil – 33% Monterey – 33% Aldrich Almonds planted in November 2016. Orchard was planted North/South.
- +/-39.82 acres of 50% Nonpareil – 25% Monterey – 25% Price Almonds planted in February 1999. Orchard was planted North/South.
+/-80.36 Acres of Open Ground.
Parcels are all located in James Irrigation District and part of James GSA. The almonds have sand media filters and micro-sprinkler irrigation.
Fresno County APNs: 030-100-12S, 030-111-17, 030-111-50S, and 030-111-55S.
- +/-40.85% Merced clay
- +/-39.66% Merced clay, slightly saline
- +/-10.21% Temple clay loam
- +/-7.17% Merced clay loam, slightly saline
- +/-1.06% Rossi fine sandy loam
- +/-1.01% Merced clay loam
- +/-0.4% Temple loam, saline
- Groundwater Disclosure
The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA website at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/ .
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!