Property ID : Gillette
For Sale - New $5,000,000 - Agricultural Facilities, Commercial/Development
+/-19.55 Acres – Gillette Citrus Packing Facility – Dinuba, CA - Fresno County
+/-19.55 Acres – Gillette Citrus Packing Facility – Dinuba, CA
- Property is located at 10175 S. Anchor Avenue, Dinuba, CA 93618.
+/-19.55 Assessed Acres
- Cold Storage
Facility has 3 Cold Storage rooms.
- Cold Storage Room1: 60’ x 60’ Half Racked for packed pallets and bin storage for 400 bins.
- Cold Storage Room 2: 60’ x60’ Half Racked for packed pallets and bin storage for 400 bins.
- Cold Storage Room 3: 60’ x 66’ Fully Racked 28 rows, capable of holding 280 full pallets.
- Main Packing House
2 separate bin dumping/packing lines – Main dump line capable of processing more than 80 bins per hour with bin washer prior to re-stacker. Separate 30 bin per hour, 4’ packing line. With wash, wax, drying, grading, and labeling capabilities. This line is integrated to feed into the main line, pack, and/or bag system when desired.
- Compac Invision 9000 for presorting all fruit.
- 7 ft. waxer & 750,000 btu dryer.
- Labor Optimizing fruit grading system.
- 7 Sunkist automatic soft touch pattern packing machines
- 2 FGS count/volume fill machines.
- 9 lane Aweta sizer feeds 29 accumulation bins.
- Automatic palletizing system
- Giro Automatic Bagging machine, capable of filling 35 bags per minute
- Volm bagger with carousel.
- 3 bay loading dock with power ramps.
- Degreening Rooms
8 De-greening Rooms: All of which can be used can be used for cold storage. Each room can hold up to 400 bins.
- Dry Storage
65’ x 130’ enclosed dry storage building is equipped with an export inspection office.
- There are +/-10 acres of citrus, planted in 1985, included in the sale.Plantings consist of:
Irrigation is delivered via a micro sprinkler (fan jet) irrigation system.
- +/-6 acres of Gillette Navels on trifoliate rootstock, spacing 20′ x 20′
- +/-4 acres of Washington Navels on trifoliate rootstock, spacing 20′ x 20′
Fresno County APN: 373-160-46
Soil information available upon request.
- Groundwater Disclosure
Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA website at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/ .
This turnkey citrus packing house is currently in operation. In addition to the main packing facility, cold & dry storage, property includes a shop, offices, break lounges, & a lab.
Seller is willing to lease back, or do a lot line adjustment, to exclude this facility from the 10 acres of citrus. Contiguous citrus property may also be available.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!