For Sale $6,525,000 - Permanent Planting, Tree Fruit
185.42 Acres Tree Fruit along Kings River
185.42 Assessed Acres
South of Hwy. 180 north of Lone Oak Avenue, west of Piedra Avenue. Property runs along Kings River
Deciduous tree fruit planted in approx. 2005.
- Surface Water
Kings River Irrigation District
Kings River Riparian Water Rights
Trees are irrigated via micro-sprinklers
SGMA The Sustainable Ground Water Management Act (SGMA) passed in 2014 requiring groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit the amount of well water that may be pumped. The subject property is in the Kings sub basin and the Kings River Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA)
Charming single family home consisting of +/-1,066 sq. ft.
AL20, RC40 and O (Agricultural Limited, Resource Conservation and Open). See zoning map
333-021-37, 333-041-09, 11, 12, 13 and 14
An excellent farming opportunity for several reasons.
- All the water that you need.
- Prime farmland as defined by the CIFF.
- Opportunity for mitigation credits.
- Possible Sustainable Agricultural Lands Conservation and/or Wild Life Conservation benefits.
- You owe it to yourself to research the credits and conservation benefits. Additional +/-200.04 assessed acres (North Ranch) also available for $6,525,000.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!