Property ID : Denton
For Sale - New $4,400,000 - Nuts, Permanent Planting
+/-162.89 Acres – Almonds – McFarland, CA
Property is located south of the E. Perkins Avenue and Bowman Avenue intersection in McFarland, CA.
+/-162.89 Assessed Acres
Property is planted to Almonds:
- +/-38 acres of 50% Nonpareil, 25% Fritz, and 25% Price – planted in 2001.
- +/-38 acres of 50% Butte and 50% Padre – planted in 2003.
- +/-35 acres of 50% Butte and 50% Padre – planted in 2002.
- +/-30 acres of 100% Independence – planted in 2016.
- +/-20 acres of 50% Nonpareil and 50% Folsom – planted in 2009.
Property is located in and receives allocation/deliveries from Southern San Joaquin Municipal Utility District. There are three (3) wells on the property. One (1) well is a 1,200′ deep newer well that is powered by a diesel generator. The second well is an 800′ – 50HP deep well. The third well is a 50HP deep well that does not currently have power. The property is part of Kern Groundwater Authority GSA / City of McFarland GSA.
Property has +/-100% Grade 1 – Excellent Soils:
- +/-77.4% McFarland Loam
- +/-22.6% Delano sandy loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
Kern County APNs: 201-140-57, 201-140-56, 201-140-40, 201-140-04, and 201-130-06.
- Groundwater Disclosure
The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA web site at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/ .
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!