Property ID : Brar
For Sale - New $6,275,000 (+/-$39,942 per acre) - Permanent Planting, Vines
+/-157.1 Acre Vineyard – Strathmore, CA
Property is located on the east side of Road 216, between Avenue 192 and Avenue 184, in Strathmore, CA.
+/-157.1 Assessed Acres
The property is planted to vines. See ‘Planting Map’ for more information.
- +/- 18.33 Acres of Autumn King vines on Christmas Rose Rootstock. Grafted in 2011 at 12′ x 8′ spacing. (PB 15)
- +/-17 Acres of Autumn Royal vines on Own Rootstock. Planted in 2003 at 12′ x 6′ spacing. (PB 16)
- +/-18.4 Acres of Autumn King vines on Own Rootstock. Planted in 2014 at 11′ x 6′ spacing. (PB 17)
- +/-18.4 Acres of Autumn King vines on Freedom Rootstock. Planted in 2014 at 11′ x 6′ spacing. (PB 17)
- +/-19.1 Acres of Allison vines on Crimson Rootstock. Grafted in 2016 at 12′ x 7′ spacing. (PB 11 West)
- +/-19.8 Acres of Allison vines on Crimson Rootstock. Grafted in 2015/2016 at 12′ x 7′ spacing. (PB 11 East)
- +/-18.4 Acres of Ivory vines on Freedom Rootstock. Planted in 2017 at 11′ x 6′ spacing. (PB 13)
- +/-18.4 Acres of Autumn Royal Seedless vines on Freedom Rootstock. Planted in 2017 at 11′ x 6′ spacing. (PB 12)
Property is located in Lindmore Irrigation District and has three (3) district turnouts. There are four (4) deep wells on the property and the vines have a single-line drip irrigation system installed. The property also has a flood irrigation system in place.
The property includes one (1) home and shop yard.
+/-77.2% Exeter loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
+/-22.8% San Joaquin loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes.
Tulare County APNs: 243-020-028 and 243-020-029
- Groundwater Disclosure
Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) requires groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit ground water pumping. For more information please visit the SGMA website at www.sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/ .
+/-157.1 acres of producing, diversified vines in Lindmore Irrigation District. Property is equipped with four (4) wells, three (3) district turnouts, a home, and a shop yard. Growing crops are negotiable.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!