Property ID : Blied
Sold $495,000 - Residential
- Country living right next to town.
- Spacious 2,151 square foot home.
- Three bedrooms, two of which have built in cabinets. Ideal for offices.
- +/- 3.16 assessed acres. Enough room for horses, vegetables, trees and/or future housing development.
- Vintage home but with a feel that everything is new. Very well maintained.
- Large laundry room with sink and cabinets. Perfect for coming in from outdoors.
- Large living room with built in cabinet.
- Kitchen island and hardwood floors.
- One bedroom guesthouse over the oversized detached garage.
- Guesthouse includes a balcony overlooking the large back yard.
- Relaxing side yard with gazebo next to a fountain and privacy ivy.
- Large garden area for future fruit trees or rose garden.
- Redwood front landscaping for extra solitude.
- Back yard includes a lawn chessboard.
- Large concrete area for outdoor sports and basketball.
- Circular driveway and a long drive way to the shop in the back.
- Shop has 220 power and lots of space for woodworking or equipment storage.
- Tenant stables bring in rental income by boarding horses.
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!