For Sale $6,525,000 - Permanent Planting, Tree Fruit, Vines
200 Acres Vineyard and Deciduous Trees and Shop Along Kings River
200.04 Tax Assessed Acres
South of Hwy 180, north of Lone Oak Avenue, west of Piedra Avenue, Sanger
Vineyard and Deciduous Tree Fruit
- Surface Water
Kings River Irrigation District
Kings River Riparian Water Rights
15HP lift pump
SGMA The Sustainable Ground Water Management Act (SGMA) passed in 2014 requiring groundwater basins to be sustainable by 2040. SGMA requires a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by 2020. Said plans may limit the amount of well water that may be pumped. The subject property is in the San Joaquin Valley – Kings sub basin and the San Joaquin Valley Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA)
AL20, RC40 and O (Agricultural Limited, Resource Conservation and Open) See attached map.
Shop +/-4,000 sq ft
An excellent farming opportunity for several reasons.
- All the water that you need.
- Prime farmland as defined by the CIFF.
- Opportunity for mitigation credits.
- Possible Sustainable Agricultural Lands Conservation and/or Wild Life Conservation benefits. You owe it to yourself to research the credits and conservation benefits.
- Additional +/-185.42 assessed acres (South Ranch) also available for $6,525,000.
333-200-03, 333-190-03s and 43s
Want to Know More?
Contact Agent below to see additional property details!